Bartech’s approach has established us as a leader in the industry and provided exceptional value to our clients.
Our industry experts employ a qualitative and quantitative approach along with leading-edge best practices to decisively resolve issues. Known for continually adding value for customers, we are also constantly reviewing opportunities for further improvements. When no solution exists to a client issue, Bartech creates one.
During our 35 years in the workforce management and staffing industries, we have not only adhered to world-class best practices, we have created them. The following are just a few of the best practices we leverage:
- Engaged program steering committee
- Well defined processes and procedures
- A strategic partnership between Bartech and the client
- Intelligent use of Vendor Management Software
- Appropriate and knowledgeable on-site program management teams
- Effective Supply Base Management program
- Bartech and client executive sponsorship
- Clear and thorough change management strategies
- Program scalability and flexibility
- Visibility and transparency to costs and performance
- Business intelligence and analytics that include actionable items that help in organization decision making
The best practices we have honed and the lessons we have learned are infused into each solution, ensuring our clients are receiving the most advanced, tested and optimized solutions available in the market.
Another hallmark of our approach is the consistent introduction of forward-thinking ways to increase client satisfaction, improve service and improve our clients’ total cost of ownership for variable labor. These include:
- Solution customization
- Program management through our Functional Centers of Excellence and program steering committees
- Executive involvement
- Technology agnostic
- Implementation methodology and program management expertise
- Co-employment risk mitigation activities
- Comprehensive supply base management practice with supplier portal
To learn more about Bartech workforce management, staffing, BPO and consulting solutions, call 800.824.2962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.